Privacy notice & Security
(dlast update : 02/19/2016)
During a payment by credit card, you benefit from the Credit Agricole security system. The transaction is made between you and our bank through ATOS, program known for its reliability in terms of transactions on the Internet. The Credit Agricole ensures that your checkout is secured with the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol which is an encryption process. SSL provides you with the freedom to shop online without the fear of your credit card information being stolen. This encryption is similar to a combination lock, only with several trillion combinations. Three ways of indicating you’re on a secure Web page are:
- - a URL (Web address) that uses an SSL connection begins with https: instead of http,
- - the key or padlock on your browser screen will become solid,
- - a Security Alert message may pop up when you move from a regular to a secure screen.
Entering your credit card number to AZ-boutique.co.uk is safe, no credit card number is stored in our database.
To fight against the credit card fraud, we may ask to our customers to send us a copy of both sides of their identity card corresponding to the holder of the card which has been used for the payment of their order.
Your account security
- Be wary if you are asked for any personal informationAZ-boutique will never email or call you to ask you to disclose or verify your AZ-boutique.co.uk password, credit card or bank account number. You should only give out this information directly to AZ-boutique.co.uk website or when you directly contact us.
If you are contacted or if you receive an unsolicited email which asks you to confirm or provide your AZ-boutique.co.uk password or personal or banking information, disregard the request and report the incident to us for investigation.
If you receive a suspected fake AZ-boutique e-mail, discover a AZ-boutique.co.uk spoof website, or if anything raises your suspicions, please report it to us, forwarding any suspicious email including the full headers directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Protect Your Password. Make it difficult to guessr
If using a public computer (such as in a library or Internet café) always log out when you've finished using AZ-boutique.co.uk.
Keep your passwords to yourself. Anyone who knows your password can access your account. Do not write down your passwords.
When creating a password, use at least eight characters, knowing that a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, your partner's name, your e-mail address or other personal information that can be easily obtained. You should change your password frequently.
void using the same password for accounts on different websites.
Respect for privacy and personal data
- Data protection / privacy
AZ-boutique.co.uk collects information about you when you create your account (name, email address, mailing address, phone number). These information allows us to keep track of your purchases (the list is not exhaustive). Excepting your e-mail address which can be sent to some carriers to allow the tracking of your order, our policy is to do not transmit your data to third parties. Nevertheless, they can be used for sending information and exclusive promotional offers from AZ-boutique.co.uk. You can unsubscribe to these information and promotion at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each e-mail you receive.
We are committed to ensure the security of your personal data through strict procedures within our company.
The automatic processing of the personal information on the site az-boutique.co.uk has been declared to the National Commission for Computing and Liberties under number 1380022.
To implement Data Protection Law of January 6, 1978 (which has been modified by the Law of the 6th August 2004 about the protection and the processing of the personal data), you have the right to access, modify, correct or delete your personal data. These rights can be exercised by sending us a mail to AZ BOUTIQUE -207 Regent Street, 3rd floor, W1B 3HH London
You can also view or modify your personal data in your account.
cookie records information about the navigation of your computer on our site (the pages you have viewed, date and time of the consultation, etc.). We will be able to read these information when you will come back to our sites. If you do not agree you will not be able to carry your purchases.
The objectives of cookie are:
- -to make your navigation easier,
- - to get our advice and store items in your basket,
- - to realize statistics about traffic on our site (origin of the visit, pages viewed, date and time of the consultation ...) which will permit us to offer you products and information to reply to your expectations.
These cookies are anonymous: they do not allow us to identify you insofar as they depend on the computer and not on the person which is using the computer. They are accessible only by you and AZ-boutique.co.uk. They cannot contain viruses.
We inform you that you can avoid the registration of "cookies" (but you will not be able to make an order to our online shop) by configuring your browser as follows:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 ou 7.0
1. Select "Tools" in the menu, then "Internet Options",
2. Click on the "Confidentiality" tab,
3. Select the required level.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5
1. Select "Tools" in the menu, then "Internet Options",
2. Click on the "Security" tab,
3. Select "Internet" then "Custom Level",
4. Have a look on the lines "cookies" and choose the option that suits you.
For Netscape 6.X et 7. X
1. Select "Edition" in the menu, then "Preferences",
2. Confidentiality et Sécurity,
For Netscape Communicator 4.X
1. Select "Modify" in the menu, then "Preferences”,
2. Click on the option "Advanced",
3. Line "Cookies".
For Opéra 6.0 et newer
1. Select "File" in the menu, then "Preferences”,
1. Select "Tools" in the menu, then "Options",
2. Click on the choice "Privacy",
3. In the "cookie" part, authorize the website "az-boutique.co.uk".
AZ-boutique keeps the right to amend or update this disclaimer at any time and without notice. That is why we encourage you to consult it regularly.