- 1 - Who are us?
- 2 - Respect for privacy and personal data
- 3 - Copyright
- 4 - French law inforcement
- 5 - Recommendations for display
- 6 - Technical information
- 7 - Updates
(last update : 08/30/2016)
1 - Who are us
- AZ BOUTIQUE is a private limited company with a stated capital of 100 000 euros, registered to the companies house of Nîmes under the number 513 706 689 and whose head office is located at 45 rue Gilles Roberval - 30900 Nîmes - FRANCE. Our UK office is located at 207 Regent Street, 3rd floor, W1B 3HH London.
Contact numbers (UK office):
- Phone from UK: 020 3445 0785
- Phone from US and other countries: +44 20 3445 0785
Open from Monday to Friday (excepting holidays) from 08:00am to 11:00pm and from 01:00pm to 05:00pm (GMT).
- Chairman: Michele Debecker
- Website responsible: Julien Debecker
- Publication Head Manager: Michele Debecker
OVH The company, whose headquarters is located at 140 Quai du Sartel - 59100 Roubaix - France, private limited company with a capital of 500 000 euros, registered to the companies house of Roubaix under the number 424 761 419, provides their housing.
2 - Respect for privacy and personal data
- Data protection / privacy
AZ-boutique.co.uk collects information about you when you create your account (name, email address, mailing address, phone number). These information allows us to keep track of your purchases (the list is not exhaustive). Our policy is to do not transmit your data to third parties. Nevertheless, they can be used for sending information and exclusive promotional offers from AZ-boutique.co.uk. You can unsubscribe to these information and promotion at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each e-mail you receive. Only our company is receiving the information that you provide us.
We are committed to ensure the security of your personal data through strict procedures within our company.
The automatic processing of the personal information on the site az-boutique.co.uk has been declared to the National Commission for Computing and Liberties under number 1380022.
To implement Data Protection Law of January 6, 1978 (which has been modified by the Law of the 6th August 2004 about the protection and the processing of the personal data), you have the right to access, modify, correct or delete your personal data. These rights can be exercised by sending us a mail to AZ BOUTIQUE - 207 Regent Street, 3rd floor, W1B 3HH London.
You can also view or modify your personal data in your account.
A cookie records information about the navigation of your computer on our site (the pages you have viewed, date and time of the consultation, etc.). We will be able to read these information when you will come back to our sites. If you do not agree you will not be able to carry your purchases.
The objectives of cookie are:
- - to make your navigation easier,
- - to get our advice and store items in your basket,
- - to realize statistics about traffic on our site (origin of the visit, pages viewed, date and time of the consultation ...) which will permit us to offer you products and information to reply to your expectations.
These cookies are anonymous: they do not allow us to identify you insofar as they depend on the computer and not on the person which is using the computer. They are accessible only by you and AZ-boutique.co.uk. They cannot contain viruses.
We inform you that you can avoid the registration of "cookies" (but you will not be able to make an order to our online shop) by configuring your browser as follows:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 ou 7.0
1. Select "Tools" in the menu, then "Internet Options",
2. Click on the "Confidentiality" tab,
3. Select the required level.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 5
1. Select "Tools" in the menu, then "Internet Options",
2. Click on the "Security" tab,
3. Select "Internet" then "Custom Level",
4. Have a look on the lines "cookies" and choose the option that suits you.
For Netscape 6.X et 7. X
1. Select "Edition" in the menu, then "Preferences",
2. Confidentiality et Sécurity,
For Netscape Communicator 4.X
1. Select "Modify" in the menu, then "Preferences”,
2. Click on the option "Advanced",
3. Line "Cookies".
For Opéra 6.0 et newer
1. Select "File" in the menu, then "Preferences”,
1. Select "Tools" in the menu, then "Options",
2. Click on the choice "Privacy",
3. In the "cookie" part, authorize the website "az-boutique.co.uk".
3 - Copyright
- Using information from the site and copyrights
The use of any document from this website is permitted only for private use. Any use that could be made for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
AZ BOUTIQUE strives to ensure the accuracy and the update of the information given on its websites, which gives us the right to change these information at any time and without prior notice. Also, it warns the visitor that it is up to him to verify the information by other means, including by contacting the company. Therefore, AZ BOUTIQUE disclaims any liability: for any inaccuracies or omissions relating to the information available on its websites, for all damages resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party which could be led to a change in the information given on the websites, and more generally for all damages, direct or indirect, no matter the causes, origins, nature or consequences, caused by the access to the site or the inability to access, as well as the use of its websites and/or the credit given to any information provided directly or indirectly from the latter.
Moreover, unless otherwise stated, intellectual property rights on information, documents given by the websites and every elements created for these websites are the exclusive property of AZ BOUTIQUE or its suppliers, who will not grant any license, nor any right except the one to consult the websites.
All trademarks quoted on these websites belong to their respective companies. All products, logos and images shown in the pages of our websites are the property of their respective trademark. The photographs, text, graphics, data sheets are indeed mostly derived from documentation provided by the suppliers or manufacturers, reproduced under their control and with their agreement.
Photographs of products are not contractual. The products do not necessarily contain all the elements which are shown on the photo. The customer must refer to the detailed product description for more information. Some illustrations do not show the product but help to give an idea of its appearance. This is the case for certain cutlery which are not always shown on the photographs but a photograph of the main cutlery (table one) of the same collection is used to illustrate them.
Establishing links to this website
If you want to establish a link towards its websites, you must ask the express consent of the Publication director
4 - French law inforcement
Failure to comply with these measures exposes the offender to proceedings and law penalties. This document has been created and interpreted under French law and falls within the exclusive competence of French courts. If any measure of this text would be void, invalid and without legal effects, all other measures remain applicable.
In case of any omissions, errors, corrections, please let us know by sending us an e-mail to: email@example.com
5 - Recommendations for display
The site is optimized for a minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels.
The Flash Player 6 or higher is necessary to see some contents of the website. You can download it from the Macromedia website by clicking here.
6 - Technical information
This website is accessible 24 hours on 24 and 7 days on 7, except in case of force majeure, difficulties linked to the structure of communication networks or technical difficulties. For maintenance reasons, AZ BOUTIQUE may interrupt the service at any time.
7 - Updates
AZ BOUTIQUE keeps the right to amend or update this disclaimer at any time and without notice. That is why we encourage you to consult it regularly.