The Arcos beech wood universal block for knives and accessories is perfect to put your knives and scissors.
This universal block has :
- 6 notches for knives of 3cm width, 4mm thickness and 14.5cm length
- 2 notches for knives of 5cm width, 5mm thickness and 26.5cm length
- 3 notches for knives of 3.8cm width, 4mm thickness and 26cm length
- 1 notch for knives of 2.5cm width, 4mm thickness and 23.5cm length
- 1 notch for knives of 2.9cm width, 1.1cm thickness and 23.5cm length
- 1 notch for knives of 1.8cm width, 9mm thickness and 26cm length
Moreover it has a bottom skid-proof which ensures it a perfect stability and that will protect your work surface.
|Country of manufacture||Spain|
Whatever it is for cutting boards, kitchen ustensils such as spoons or even ham-holders, the wood remains highly used in the kitchen and like every material, a minimal care is necessary to preserve its genuine properties.
For the cleaning, simply wash your ustensils and then dry them after the rinsing along with the help of a cloth.
You also can apply some vinegar on a cloth to give back your ham-holder's brightness.